Remote Independent Kitchen Design
My Remote Independent Kitchen Design Service can be broken down into three parts:
- The Information You Supply To Me
- The Kitchen Design Works
- Your new Kitchen Design Pack
The Information I need from you is quite simple ...
Please find listed below the basic information I need from you in order to design your new kitchen:
- A Plan/Sketch of the room (Dimensions in Metric) showing positions of Doors, Windows, and any other "Obstruction" (Boilers, Stop Cocks, Stair Bulkheads, Supporting Columns/Beams etc..)
- You may find this info on my Blog helpful [ How to measure your kitchen ]
- The ceiling height of the room (This has implications for the height of wall cabinets)
- A list of Kitchen Appliances you are keeping (Dimensions would be great)
- A list of the "type" of new Kitchen Appliances you will be buying (whether "built-under" or "built-in
- The position the Sink Waste exits from the room
- Whether there is a requirement to eat in the kitchen (Table / Breakfast Bar) and number of people
- The Style of Kitchen (Shaker, Flat Slab, etc..)
- The Type of Worktop (Laminate, Wood, Quartz, Granite etc..)
- General Colour Scheme for the room (Cabinets, Worktop, Walls, Floor, etc..)
- You may also find this info on my Blog helpful [ Kitchen Design Step By Step ]
This basic information will allow me to make a start on your design - I will contact you if I need to clarify anything else.
Any further information you can provide ... will be gratefully received.
Kitchen Design Works ...
All design works will be carried out away from your home and, depending upon current commitments, should be completed within 7 days.
I will design your kitchen utilising standard European Kitchen Cabinet sizes - this will allow you to forward your Kitchen Design Pack to any kitchen retailer in the UK or Europe to obtain quotations.
All measurements shown will be Metric - the days of Kitchen retailers working with old Imperial sizes are long gone.
In order to engage you in the design process I may contact you to obtain/clarify points during this time
When I have a "provisional" design prepared I will email copies of the plan and 3D colour perspective views - this will allow you to "tweak" anything you are not happy with prior to me completing your Kitchen Design Pack.
Please note! I do not create your Kitchen Design Pack until you have confirmed you are happy with all aspects of the design - As my invoice accompanies the Kitchen Design Pack I will not ask you for any payment until you are happy with the design.
Kitchen Design Pack...
When you have agreed the design I will produce a Kitchen Design Pack for you (in .pdf format)
You will own this pack, and you can use it however you wish
This will include:
- A Fully Dimensioned Kitchen Plan
- A Fully Dimensioned Specialist Worktop Drawing / Specification
- Flat Wall Elevation Drawings - showing cabinet heights / door styles and "handing"
- 3D Colour Perspective Images - so you can see exactly how the kitchen is going to look
- A complete Parts List of Cabinets, End Panels, Cornice, Light Pelmet, and Plinth ... in fact, everything you will need to buy your kitchen online, with confidence
This Kitchen Design Pack can then be emailed to any Kitchen Retailer of your choice for quotation purposes.
Thus preventing the need for countless visit to various retailers to obtain quote comparisons.
Simply email Kitchen Retailers (or, online Kitchen Retailers) with the pack, asking them for their best price, and await the results.
Book Me !
Please use my [ BOOKING PAGE ] if you would like me to design your kitchen for you.
Sample Kitchen Design Pack
Would you like to see a sample Kitchen Design Pack?[ SAMPLE PACK ]
Would you like to see how much I charge for my services?
Would you like to see my Terms?
Would you like me to see a sample of my Kitchen Design Pack?
Would you like me to design your new fitted kitchen for you