Kitchen Plan Checking
My Kitchen Plan Checking Service can be broken down into three parts:
- The Information I need from you
- The Checks I carry out for you
- The Report I will send you
The information I need from you ...
In order to check over your new kitchen design I will need you to send me this basic information (by email) - If this is difficult for you to do please [ contact me ] so we can sort out another method
- Your Kitchen Plan - with measurements, including your ceiling height
- Elevation / Perspective Views would be great - but not necessary
- Kitchen Supplier Details (e.g. Magnet, Wickes, Local Showroom, etc.)
- Any itemised Parts list / Quotation you have received
- Kitchen Range Name
- Type of Worktop (e.g. Granite - 30mm Thickness) - Copy of any Specialist Worktop quote would be great
- A List of all Kitchen Appliances to be included (e.g. 900mm Range Cooker, Built Under Fridge, 5 Burner Gas Hob, etc.)
- The type of Sink/Tap you are going to buy (e.g. Single Bowl, Stainless Steel, Under-Mounted)
- The Type of Handle (Knob, D Handle, Bar Handle etc.) - and whether horizontal or vertical
If I need anymore information than this I can always contact you.
If you don't understand any of the above please [ contact me ] and I'll explain further.
The checks I carry out for you ...
Upon receipt of your information I will check your design for a number of things:
- The Cabinets will fit within each wall length
- The Cabinets will fit under the ceiling height or any supporting beam height
- All Decorative Cabinet End Panels have been included
- Any required Base Support Panels have been included
- All Appliance Housings are the correct height / type
- The lengths of any Cornice, Light Pelmet, and Plinth have been calculated correctly
- The Worktop lengths and depths have been calculated correctly
- Any Base Corner Cabinet includes the required corner post
- The Appliances are the correct type (Built-In or Built-Under)
- The Sink will fit into the sink base cabinet shown
- Any specialist Worktop has been quoted for properly
- The Parts List corresponds to the plan
- The Kitchen has been designed in the most economical way
The Report I will send you ...
After looking over your information I will make an assessment of the feasibility and completeness of the kitchen design.
I will summarise this in a report to you - suggesting points you may need to consider before making your purchase.
If I cannot find any problem with the design I will tell you so - and not charge my fee.
Book Me !
Please use my [ BOOKING PAGE ] if you would like me to check your kitchen design for you.
Would you like to see how much I charge for my services?
Would you like to see my Terms?
Would you like me to check your new kitchen design for you