Kitchen Regulations ... Gas

Kitchen Gas Regulations

There are gas regulations you need to adhere too when fitting a kitchen in the UK.

Any work involving the connection or disconnection of gas appliances (in the UK) must be carried out by a "Gas Safe" Registered Fitter

Works requiring a Gas Safe Registered Fitter include ...

  • Installation of Gas Hob
  • Installation of Dual Fuel Rangecooker
  • Installation of new Boiler
  • Ducting of Cooker Hood where Boiler present in the kitchen

"Gas Safe" are the regulating body that took over from C.O.R.G.I. - their Web Site contains all of the information you will need ... [ Gas Safe Web Site ]

Gas Safe ?

Use this free service to find a registered fitter